Get rid of the clutter and maximize your tiny kitchen with these clever organizing hacks!
1. Hang your measuring cups and spoons on the inside of a cabinet door and make a chalkboard conversion chart for easy reference.
2. You won’t forget where you put the spices anymore with these magnetic spice jars. Simply tack them onto the front or side of your fridge for easy access.
3. Just grab and cook with this pegboard wall organizer for your pots and pans.
4. No more rooting around to the back of the pantry and making a mess with these pull-out cabinet shelves.
5. Use storage space in kitchen sink cabinets by installing pull-out drawers for cleaning supplies.
6. Maximize the insides of cabinet doors by installing corkboards, hooks, and hanging shelves.
7. Maximize wall space—go vertical and up.
8. That narrow space beside the fridge is perfect for a pantry-on-wheels.
9. This hanging mason jar shelf is both functional and decorative.
10. For easy access, hang cleaning products by the nozzle using a tension rod under the kitchen sink.