If you’re on a budget and looking for cheaper but smarter ways to organize your stuff at home, dollar store organizing is the way to go. Dollar store items are cheaper, have a variety of uses, and are also functional and customizable, just like this dollar store cookie sheet. With a little DIY magic, you can transform it into a useful magnetic organizer.
- cookie sheet
- craft paper (plain or with design)
- magnetic tape
- Mod Podge
- Trim your craft paper to your cookie sheet’s dimensions.
- Using a paintbrush, apply a layer of Mod Podge on the surface of the cookie sheet and stick the craft paper onto it. Smooth the paper over. Apply another layer of Mod Podge and smooth out any air pockets. Let Mod Podge dry completely.
- Using command Velcro strips, mount the cookie sheet onto a bathroom wall or onto the back door of a cabinet.
- To use, apply a strip of magnetic tape to the underside or back of your makeup and makeup tools. Stick onto the cookie sheet.
Source: The Crazy Craft Lady